Heard about Juno webmail? Well, if not then we are here to introduce you to Juno webmail and its login details. If you’re familiar with Juno then you might be admiring how you can login to Juno Webmail. Here, you can get all the details.
First, let’s begin by teaching you about what is a Juno webmail? In case you’re a newcomer then you can understand this webmail service.
- What is Juno Webmail?
- How to Sign up for Juno Account?
- How to Login to Juno Webmail?
- How to Delete your Juno Account?
What is Juno Webmail?
A platform available on the web termed Juno is known for providing free webmail assistance and internet service. Individuals can use this service from their personal computer if they want to send and acquire emails with the help of the Juno software.
With the help of this service, you can read and write an email when you’re offline. Also, you can download messages on your PC. Juno got authorized in the year 1996 and has its headquarters in New Jersey. After some time, it became the best webmail service, provider.
With the help of this webmail, users got the chance to transmit and receive around 35KB of a message. Isn’t it a great deal? Finally, with an increase in the number of users, in 1998, Juno became a premium quality webmail service provider.
But then after many years, Juno services got lost somewhere in the crowd. It wasn’t the best webmail service provider and arrived with less than 10 million subscribers. At present, it has developed from primary to advanced webmail service. And you don’t need software to download it. Also, it grants 1GB space with some extra paid peculiarities.
What are the characteristics of Juno Webmail?
Juno Webmail allows you to enjoy both paid and free services that entice new subscribers. Let’s have a look at these features:
- Available in both online and offline mode as it’s a built-in program.
- Send and receive emails from anyone and anywhere from the world.
- Filters junk email.
- Allows you to add colors and graphics to emails.
- Also, there are shortcut options like Short and Delete.
- Grants spell check and text editor tool.
- Improved security features.
How to Sign up for Juno Account?
Follow these steps to sign up for Juno Webmail:
- First, open your favorite browser. Then, search for Juno webmail and visit its official website.
- Here, you can see the “Create a New Account” option, click on it. Then, it will open you to a new page that is the free Juno email page.
- Next, select the Get Started button. It will open a form. Herein, you need to fill out all the necessary personal details required to use Juno.
- Once you’re done filling out all the information you’re ready to build a new account. Last, click on submit and you will get a message “Welcome to Juno Webmail!”
What all Personal Information Required for Juno Webmail?
- In the first box, go to the options menu to select the title. Now, pick the relevant title from Mr., Ms., and Mrs.
- After the title, enter first name and last name in the given text field. Make sure you fill it accurately as it is your Juno email account name.
- Add your permanent address to give location details.
- Then, type city name, state, and pin code.
- Then, enter your present email address or any other mail address for registration. It will be recorded as a recovery email address.
- Next, you’ll get a verification code on the registered mobile number. Enter the code and click on the check button.
And it’s done!
Create New Juno account with a New Member ID and Password
- You need to enter your email address in the place of Member ID. This becomes the Juno ID.
- Next, choose a safe and strong password that will be your Juno password.
- Re-enter the password.
- After that, Juno will request you to answer a few questions. These questions will be asked when you want to recover the forgotten password. Select one question and answer.
- Enter your date of birth properly. Create your Juno Webmail account.
How to Login to Juno Webmail?
With these simple steps, you can log in to Juno Webmail.
- Open any browser. Visit the Juno email and start the login method.
- Next, type your Juno ID. Then, click on next.
- After that, type your Juno password accurately.
- Click on the login button.
You’ve Successfully logged in.
How to Change Your Juno Password?
For security objectives, follow these steps to change your Juno password.
- Open any browser and go to Juno webmail.
- Next, enter your Juno ID and password to login into your Juno account.
- Then, search for the Change Password option present at the top of the page. Else, go to My Account and select change password.
- Next, enter your name in the member ID field.
- Then, enter Juno password.
- Now, enter the new password. Then, re-enter it.
- Lastly, click on Submit button.
Your password successfully changed!
How to Delete your Juno Account?
Bored of using Juno webmail. Then, follow these steps to delete your account.
- Open Juno to reach your free account. Welcome to Juno message appears on the screen. Now, click on delete account.
- Remain until the delete account page arrives. Then, search for the account to delete.
- Open the password box and enter your password. Select Juno Central Computers and choose This Computer option.
- Last, click the OK button.
Your account gets permanently deleted!
Q. Juno charges for email service?
No, Juno is a free and low-cost webmail service. It is available both online and offline from your personal computer.
Q. Juno email is safe and secure or not?
Privacy and Security is an important factor for Juno member. It will never grant an unrequested email and never asks for password and credit card details.
Q. Do Juno webmail have an application?
Yes! But you need to know how you can set up Juno email on your Android phone. Just open the app and send and receive emails.