WebWatcher Login| How to Watch your Children in their Mobiles?
In this process, WebWatcher Login helps one to be a successful and responsible parent by protecting your children against all the online and offline dangers or risks. Some of the dangers are online predators, suicide prevention.
Inappropriate behavior, cyberbullying, sexting, and drug and alcohol use. Parents can exactly see what their children are using their data for with the WebWatcher App Login at their children’s devices.
With WebWatcher App, Webwatcher Login you can track their browsing and chatting history and know who they are talking to on the Internet and their mobile phones.
WebWatcher Login is compatible with all the operating systems listed below.
- iPhone / iPad
~ iOS 8.0 – 13
~ Android 4 – 11
~ Windows 10
~ Windows 8 and 8.1
~ Windows 7
~ MacOS 10.8 – 10.15
~ All Chromebooks: HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, and Google.
You can download the app for any of the operating systems mentioned above by visiting the home page, that is, https://WebWatcher.com/.
Login At your WebWatcher Account From Here!
Here are a few quick steps to log in to the WebWatcher app account. Follow these steps and you will get there in no time! Hope you find this WebWatcher login guide helpful.
- Visit the given site: https://login.WebWatcher.com/en/account/login.
- Enter your email id. Make sure that it is a valid email id.
- Next, enter your password.
- Mark the checkbox that says ‘I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Now, click on the Login icon.
You are now successfully logged in to your WebWatcher account.
Forgot WebWatcher Account Username and/or Password?
Have you forgotten your account username or your account password? Do not worry! Follow these steps and you will be able to recover your password.
- On the login page, click on the ‘click here’ section of “Forgot password and/or username”. You may also click on the following link: https://login.WebWatcher.com/en/account/ForgotPassword.
- Enter your username.
- If you have forgotten your username, mar the checkbox that says ‘Forgot your username?’.
- The username section will change to the email id. Enter your email address on file for your account.
- Once done, click on Submit.
You will receive an email or a guide that will help you recover your account username or password.
You may also click on the Chat Live option which will help you through live chat problem inputting.
Create a new WebWatcher Account? | Create and Open WebWatcher Account
You need to possess an account to log in to or use one. If you do not have an account, create one so that you can access all the features of the WebWatcher app. Here are the steps for the same.
Follow these and you will create an account for yourself.
- On the login page, click on create account option just below the login icon. You will be directed to a page that will let you create an account.
- Alternatively, you may also visit the account creation page by clicking on the following link: https://login.WebWatcher.com/en/account/signup3. The account creation page will load.
- Fill up with all your details. Starting with, enter your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Next, confirm the email address you entered by again entering the same email address.
- Enter a strong password. This is the password you will use to log in every time.
- Now, confirm your password.
- Once you are done with all the steps that are mentioned above, click on Create Account.
You have now successfully created a WebWatcher account for yourself. Log in to your account and explore what is in store for you on the WebWatcher app.
Note, please use a valid email address as this will be used for log in and to receive critical email notifications.
Contact WebWatcher | WebWatcher Account Support
You can contact WebWatcher official through the following address and phone number.
WebWatcher Headquarters Address:- 1391 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880.
WebWatcher Phone Number:- 1 – 888 – 682 – 9501.
WebWatcher Login | WebWatcherfor Android
WebWatcher for the Android device records the features that are listed below and sends all the data to a secure web-based account.
This will allow the parents to monitor their children on the go from any device this is much needed in a technologically growing world like today.
The features are listed below:
- Risky behavior alerts
- Risky phot recognition
- SMS and MMS texts
- Deleted text messages
- Photos (camera roll)
- Website history
- Call log history
- GPS location
- Tik Tok
- Facebook Messenger
- App usage
To know the features of WebWatcher Login for PC, for iOS(iPhone/iPad), for Mac, and Chrome, visit https://WebWatcher.com/. You will find the list of all the features for every operating system.
WebWatcher Login Support
For any support, visit: https://ticket.awarenesstechnologies.com/Main/Chat/frmClientPreChat.aspx.
Mention your queries or briefly explain the reason for the chat. Click on the submit icon once you are done. The support team will contact you and solve all your issues as soon as possible.
WebWatcher Community Login & Social Media Details
Follow WebWatcher on all the social media handles. Links to the different handles are mentioned below.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WebWatcherSoftware
Twitter – https://twitter.com/WebWatcher_
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/WebWatcher/
Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebWatcher
- WebWatcher Login| How to Watch your Children in their Mobiles?
- Login At your WebWatcher Account From Here!
- Forgot WebWatcher Account Username and/or Password?
- Create a new WebWatcher Account? | Create and Open WebWatcher Account
- Contact WebWatcher | WebWatcher Account Support
- WebWatcher Login | WebWatcherfor Android
- WebWatcher Login Support
- WebWatcher Community Login & Social Media Details
WebWatcher is the Number 1 trending and functioning Monitoring App trusted by millions of parents. Through this app, you can monitor any device from anywhere. It can be from iPhone, Android, PC, Mac, or even Chrome.
It allows you to view all the recorded data or leverage the Alert Log, which highlights only items identified as Risky Behaviour type. This app is not only useful for parents to monitor their ids but also for office staff to monitor their employees. This will lead to uniformity and loyalty of employees towards their work.
Get another amazing articles from our official site, Mastercard-events.com.