Are you searching for the Vijaya Bank Login procedure?
Did you unable to find the official link to the login page?
Here we have given in-depth information about Vijaya Bank login for net banking and why you were not able to find the official link.
This Bank was a well-known Indian Public Sector Undertaking that was amalgamated with the Bank of Baroda Bank recently.
If you want to become a user of Vijaya Bank or Bank of Baroda then you can login to your account at https://www.vijayabankonline.in/
So, this article will bring you the essential data about bank login for net banking. It will consist of Bank Login, registration process, and customer service information.
FAQ’s Vijay Bank Login
1. What is the official website to Vijaya Bank login for net banking?
Ans:- Click on https://www.vijayabankonline.in/ and you will be brought to the login page of the website.
2. What do I need for logging into Bank online account?
Ans:- For login into your Vijaya bank account, you only need an android phone with a strong internet connection and should create a username and password for your account.
3. Does the customer service helpline work 24/7?
Ans:- Yes, the customer service support number is always open for the customers.
4. What is the customer service number?
Ans:- Call on 1800-425-5885 to contact the Vijaya Bank with your phone.
About Vijaya Bank
|Bank Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Parent Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Service Type||Financial Service|
|Founder||Attavar Balakrishna Shetty|
|Official Website Link||https://www.vijayabankonline.in/|
|Headquarter||Bangalore, Karnataka (India)|
Before logging into Vijaya Bank you need to put some requirements which are as follows:
- Connect the device with a convenient internet connection.
- You must have the link to the official website.
- Your user id and password are essential to complete the login process.
Vijaya Bank Login
If you are a registered user of Vijaya Bank, you can log in to your Vijaya net banking account whenever you like. Go through the following steps:
- To begin with, the Login procedure go to the official portal https://www.vijayabankonline.in/.
- Now a page will open on the screen.
- Select the Login option appearing on the top right corner of the website.
- Click on the ‘Continue To Login’ option.
- Input the details asked on the web page such as your User ‘Id and your Password’.
- Finally, select the ‘Login’ button.
The bank has offered three ways for you to register yourself with the bank. You can go with any of the three ways described below:
- Net banking through online mode.
- Net banking with the branch of the bank.
- Vijaya Bank net banking through your mobile phone.
I have described all these three methods completely below but my favorite is the third one which is the most convenient method.
1. Online Method
- To begin with, the online method visit the official website of Vijaya Bank https://www.vijayabankonline.in/
- You will be navigated to the Login page.
- Select the ‘New User Signup’ option.
- Click the ‘Vijaya’ options.
- Press the ‘Submit button.
- Now you need to choose your registration method.
- Select the Debit card & ATM PIN options.
- Submit it to the website.
- Input your information which is asked on the portal like your date of birth, card number, expiry date of your debit card, etc.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- After a few seconds, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Type in your OTP carefully and select the ‘Continue’ option.
- Enter your ATM and PIN.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter your user ID, transaction password, and the password for your Login.
- Now you have successfully completed your registration process through online mode.
Net Banking With The Bank Branch
- First of all, go to the Bank branch of Vijaya Bank.
- Ask for the registration form.
- Fill in the registration form and submit it to the bank there.
- After some days you will receive a courier consisting of an IPIN sent by the bank.
- This was also an easy way by which you can register yourself for Vijaya Bank.
Vijaya Net Banking Through Mobile Phone
- Call the customer service helpline of Vijaya Bank on 18004254066.
- Give them your customer id and TIN as the verification credentials of your account.
- Your net banking registration request will be immediately accepted.
- After that, the bank will courier your Net Banking Password.
These are the easiest methods by which you can register yourself for Vijaya Bank. All these methods are self-applied by us so you can surely trust these methods and go with them.
Vijaya Bank Customer Service Helpline Information
So this was all about the Login and the registration process.
If you still have any queries or find any weak points then you should immediately interact with the customer service helpline of the bank.
The helpline is open for you 24/7 so you can contact us at:
Address: Vijaya Bank Head Office,41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road, BANGALORE – 560001, Phone no. 080-25584066
Email us at: [email protected]
If you are still not satisfied you can reach to the Nodal officer at:
The Nodal Officer/Chief Grievance Redressal Officer, Vijaya Bank
Customer Comfort Cell, Head Office, 41/2, M. G. Road, Bangalore – 560 001, TEL (O) 080 – 25584066 Ext 133, FAX 080 – 25584236.
So this is all you need to know about Vijaya Bank Login. If you still find any query then you should immediately contact the customer care service.